Monday, January 12, 2009

Top of the Heap: Schwinn 430

Top of the Heap is a little experiment. If I buy a thing and think other people should too, I'll put it here, and (full disclosure) stuff an Amazon Associates tag into the link so that I get a little referral money from Amazon if people actually buy it.

The item for the day is the Schwinn 430 elliptical machine. I got this a while ago, and I like it quite a bit. It's pretty quiet, seems sturdy enough for 240-pound me, and has a nice stride. It's a good value, having been $599 at Amazon for quite a while now, and the shipping is free (which sure beats dragging it home from the store).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger Ed Goto said...

Yo, dude. Nice to see the posting, and the fact you're apparently exercising. I am ruefully considering New Year's resolutions along those lines (having returned home from a month-and-half of holiday feasting to discover all my pants have shrunk). Ed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home